Guangdong Videsur Electronic Co Ltd
Many in stock
Outdoor Infrared Trail Camera For Trapping Animal is a scouting device. It can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), which is detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, and then take pictures or video clips automatically,and sends the images via GSM network to the user’s cell phone or email account.
*Trail camera for hunting and animal or event observation
*Motion-triggered security camera: Farm,forestry,home,office and community security monitoring
*All other indoor/outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence is needed
*5 or 12-Megapixel high-quality resolution.
• Infrared night vision LEDs for flash range as far as 65 feet
• In “Cam + Video” mode, it takes both pictures and video at every trigger event
• Shooting time: up to 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
• Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
• Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Well designed to deploy covertly
• Impressively quick trigger time (1.2 second)
• In Time Lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at
specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building
nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots
• With Timer setting on, the camera can be programmed to only work in specified period
every day. This feature can work together with Time Lapse feature
• Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap
• Serial Number setting enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps
multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos
• Built-in 2 ¼” TFT color display to review images and videos
• Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
• Lockable and password protected
• Two MMS image sizes to choose: 640 x 480 or 320 x 240
• Users can configure the Camera and MMS function either by running the enclosed CD
on the computer, or directly on the built-in TFT display.
• Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with
the value model as a standard scouting camera, and upgrading to the premium model
with MMS function.
• If local area mobile signal is bad , Could not send MMS, Also can choose to send a textmessage(SMS). Message content is taking pictures time and Camera serial number.
• Our Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and
email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time,
compared to products of its kind on the market.
• Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low
• Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field
• All MMS pictures saved in SD card as well as the original ones
• Internal antenna design makes the camera portable while still emitting strong signal
• Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.